PRIMUS LED emergency lighting kit
Warning: Last items in stock!
PRIMUS LED emergency lighting kits for lighting fittings with up to 30W LED light sources. Adapted to cope with external DC adapter powered LED lights and with 230VAC mains powered LED lights. The emergency power kit detects a failure of regular power supply, i.e. 230V/50Hz power and using the power stored in the battery it begins to generate high relevant voltage, necessary for power supply of LED lamps. For lamps/panels with power supply the pack will illuminate around 25% full brightness. The duration of emergency operation of 1-3h depends on LED lamp power rating and the capacity of battery used.
• Power supply voltage: AC 230V/50Hz
• Operating frequency: 20kHz – 40kHz
• Mains power consumption: max. 10W
• Time needed to switch to emergency mode: 0.2 - 0.8s
• Ambient temperature (Ta): 5 +50°C
• Operating temperature (Tc) 70°C
• Battery used: maintenance free, high temperature Ni-Cd HT battery
• Battery pack voltage: 3.6V
• Battery capacity: 1h – 1,5Ah, 2h – 2,5Ah, 3h – 4Ah
• Maximum battery charging duration: 24h
• Mounting: in the lighting fitting, with screws
• Lighting fitting colour: white
• Dimensions (H/W/L): 36/42/151